It's my birthday!! I thought it would be fitting to
share some nuggets of truth about me. So I am playing along with Erika over
at Erika Ray Photography and posting 20 things about me.
1. I was born in Bellflower California, I am the oldest of 4 children and the only one out of the 4 at this time that has kids. What's up with that, I want to be an aunt...
2. Speaking of birthdays, 4 of my kiddos were born in CA as well. Poor Sophie missed it by a week.
3. The one food that I have hated since I was a baby is green beans. Seriously hate them, they don't even come into this house...Makes me want to gag just thinking about them.
4. I have a huge desire to one day live in NYC, maybe when all the kids are grown and space isn't an issue :)
5. If I could change one thing about me I would have to say I need to break out of my shell more. Not be so shy and do my thing without worrying of the outcome so much. I am working on it, promise :)
6. Mayo or Miracle Whip??? Total Mayo girl, I remember going to the neighbors house to borrow some for my mom when I was younger and dipping my finger in it just before I got inside our house...I know gross..But I can't help it hahaha..
7. I hope by this time next year I have put my fears aside and started a budding photography business. My hubby is great at listening to my fears about it, but he also reassures me that it wouldn't matter how bad I thought I did it would still be "awesome"...love him...
8. Speaking of the hubs, he is 5 years younger then me. Funny how all those ideals and gotta have lists you make when looking for a guy go right out the window when sparks fly.
9. As my sister likes to remind me. When I was younger, I always said I wanted 5 kids by the time I was 30 and of course #5 came along a few months before my 31st birthday. It kind of weirds me out a bit how that happened unintentionally. I guess it's a classic case of "be careful what you wish for"...
10. I am a total jeans and t-shirt kind of girl...Sometimes I think it would be fun to be super girly but honestly it's just too much work. And I tend to lean on thoughts of "that's ridiculous" when I see girls around the base all dressed up to go to the gas station or post office. Seriously who has time for that anyways...I can't even remember the last time I wore heels.
11. I am secretly hoping the Army sends us to Germany or Italy before the teens are out of the house. I think it would be an awesome experience for all of us as a family. Even though I can't imagine the insane amount of work it will be to get us all over there.
12. Take pictures or be in them? That's not hard to answer, take of course. I am always afraid to see that I have been tagged in a photo on facebook, if I don't remember the photo being taken who knows what I was doing lol...
13. I once drove straight through from Cali to Georgia in 35 hrs. I don't recommend it and I could never do it again. I was totally hallucinating running trees and tip toeing light posts haha...
14. My mom's name is Freddie...She was named after her uncle, who is such a great man I totally get it. Although I could not imagine telling people your daughter's name is Freddie when she was a baby. You would totally feel sorry for her wouldn't you haha, I know I probably would.
15. I am the driver in this house. I love to drive and I can't relax in the passenger seat anyways so why not drive right? Thank goodness Scott doesn't mind because it would be a battle he couldn't win anyways. :)
16. I absolutely hate clutter. But my big downfall is that no matter how hard I try I just can't get organized.
17. I have always wanted to live in a loft. Something about those huge windows and all that open space just gets me.
18. I was a server off and on for 4 yrs. I worked at the lowly Denny's to the awesome Cheesecake Factory. It is definitely one of those jobs that everyone should be required to do. You just can't get it unless you do it. Have you seen Waiting?? Yeah pretty much sums it up :)
19. I am not a phone person, and I am horrible at telling people I need to go. I once went on one of those sketchy group job interviews and that same day they threw us in a room to make a bunch of phone calls. Talk about my worst nightmare, I was the telemarketer who hung up on you haha..I "worked" until break and then ditched.
20.....I am 32 today....Can I transpose those numbers??? :)
Thank you for reading, hope it wasn't too terrible for ya!!!