7.20.2010

Like it never happened......

In true boy fashion, Shay is doing great post surgery. He had a rough go at waking up only because he wanted the IV out with a passion. Other then that he was very quickly back to his old self, making the recovery part of the job my problem.  I can't count how many times I have had to stop him from doing crazy boy things. Although I am happy that is my only worry about this whole ordeal.

We decided to spend a week at my sister's because the hospital where he had the surgery and will have his check-up appointment next week is closer to her then our house. And since Scott is working away from home all week might as well steal some time away at the beach.

We had an amazing weekend and I can't wait to brag, but I just wanted to update on Shay. Thanks for all who sent good thoughts and prayers our way.

1 comment:

mel @ loved handmade said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. There sure is no stopping boys is there!!