6.05.2009

Dinner

So I used to be a server at The Cheesecake Factory...Can someone say YUMMMMM!!!

Well not only is it too expensive to eat there on any type of regular basis with 4 kids. The closest one currently is several hours away :(.... And with nothing but cruddy fast food around this place. I have been really wanting some good old CCF.

So what's the next best thing??? CopyCat recipes of course...I have yet to try any but am going to take the venture tonight. Wish me luck!! I will be attempting Chicken Madeira. One of my favorite dishes ever!!

I had luck finding what sounds like the perfect recipe HERE I will make sure to update after dinner to give me CCF expert opinion on this one.

I now have a new mission to weed out the CCF recipes and see if they can come close to the real thing...:)


OK...GREAT recipe!!! I need to work on the sauce, get it a little thicker but YUMMM. Especially loved that the kids wanted seconds and fought over the last few pieces of chicken :)

Oh and I made this with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh baked asparagus yum..!!

No comments: