12.21.2008

Sunday's Questions

Entering the world of Meme's, here is one from Sunday Stealing


1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? DH calls me Babykins
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? Style??? haha if it's long enough to keep it up then I do and as far as getting it cut. Just depends, the last cut was styled in an A line per Scott's request.
3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Good question, let me think...Do you hear what I hear bugs me for some reason...
4. How many colors are you wearing now? 3

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert

6. What was the last book you read? Dead until Dark, the sookie stackhouse series. All thanks to my new favorite show True Blood

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? I have no clue

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Well I am married so I don't pay attention to other men but I guess if I am reflecting. When I was single and noticed a married man I always remembered that one day I would be married and would want a girl to leave my man alone so I did the same :)
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? Hmmm...The money Scott has spent having to send all his stuff home...GRRRR
10. What's your favorite dessert?

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? get ready??? for what??? well if I had to get ready only 30 mins or so..
12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? That's easy...All things parents Cause it's where all my mommy's are.
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? Working as a server at Houlihan's...
14. Do you like to clean? It doesn't bother me but I do hate that I have to do it so often lol...
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? Hannah Montana's Show song..BLAH the kids watch it way too much...
16. What's the last movie you saw? Bucket list..Last night it was pretty good!

17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates???
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Wake up early with the kids.
19. Best time of your life? All the years I played softball and traveled the country.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? My hubby being home....It is going to be an awesome year!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, just heading over from Sunday Stealing to wish you a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the Xmas song. I always want to ask "so what the hell do you hear already!?" I hate the drummer boy nonsense more, though.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Welcome to Sunday Stealing! We are a crazy bunch. I concur on "Do You Hear"! Hope to see you again!