12.27.2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I am back home from visiting family. We had a great time and the kids were spoiled as usual!! Of course it's not over yet for us soon we will be celebrating our Christmas once Daddy gets home whenever that may be :P ...But believe me the kids are just fine with all the gifts they have gotten so far. My sister got them the Wii and although it's for them I too have been enjoying myself I love it! Now I am searching the web for game deals to add to our collection.

They also got psp's again not from me..lol..so they are keeping pretty busy while I clean up the house and get all the new stuff organized.

Of course I have hundreds of pictures so sift through and get sent out to the family. I have become the official family photographer of sorts. I am not complaining though. I really do enjoy it.

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and I pray this New Year will bring even greater things for us and all of you.

No comments: