11.27.2008

My Thanksgiving

Is almost over..SWEET!!!

I did end up making a Traditional dinner of sorts with just me and the kids. What a job.....
The kids have been making a mess left and right since I was focused on cooking. And my sweet husband was online today or for him night and stayed up talking to me to keep me company. Which was awesome but didnt help for keep things under control here at home. Now I am looking around at the mess and I just want to crawl in a corner and wish it away lol...

I dont know why my wonderful sweet loving little man Shay has turned into such a cyclone lately you cant leave anything laying around not even for a minute cause oh will he get it and drag it through the house. If it is edible the dog will get it and tear it to shreds if it's paper it will be ripped to shreds if it is things such as dvd stacked neatly or a pile of freshly cleaned clothes on the couch HAHA they are no longer there after a few seconds of me turning my back on them...

I did get some AWESOME news today. Not that it hasn't been a rumor up until now but it was more so confirmed today that Scott will be coming home a little sooner then a month early :) It will be so nice to put this deployment behind us...And to be normal again...I guess as normal as you can be in military life. I just pray if we ever have to go through a deployment again I atleast have some friends to hang out with on post...It really really sucks going months on end without another adult to talk to.....But I only have myself to blame so I'll shut up now lol...

So yep you guessed it I am putting off cleaning..I really really dont want to. Have I mentioned that...lol..

Oh and while chatting with Scott I was browseing the world of Ravelry..OMG I want to learn how to knit so bad...I wish I had time to teach myself but I figure I'll wait til after the holidays to even think about attempting it...I still love my crochet of course but wow how amazing is the knitting world??? :) :)

Ok OK I am going...I am feeling a picture post tomorrow....probably because I will be so frazzled from cleaning to talk but hey it's something and who doesn't love pictures right?

No comments: