1.04.2011

S is for....

Sprinkles




And would you? Could you? Believe S is  for SNOW..It snowed here in the desert last night..And let me just apologize to all the sleeping people that my kids may have disturbed at 1:30am. But since it rarely happens and I knew that it would quickly melt once the sun was up. I had to let them romp around in it for a bit..






Last but not least...S is for Sneaky Shay who got into the chocolate icing..I think he knows all to well that if he is cute and I can snap some shots he won't get in as much trouble...
Too smart for his own good..





You know I think this may have inspired a fun alphabet project for me..:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww bless them, playing in the snow as soon as it comes down is best no matter what the time ;-)) Happy new year, Dee x

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

YAY!!! So great that you let them play in it!