8.12.2010

More proof of my knit addiction...

A little Tank for Sophie...


Upon seeing the completion of this piece. Scott reminded me I had not finished his boneyard shawl yet. (I know dear)......I am more then halfway done just need to dedicate a few more days to it. So I have pulled it back out and will finish it soon I promise.
But really how can I put that before these cute numbers I have been whipping up for Sophie..You only get one chance in life to be proud of your chub.....


         


Oh and no worries I have also picked up the hook again and have 3 projects in the mix..Keep an eye out!!

13 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

That's just adorable!

Unknown said...

I think it's cute that in your older post about the Boneyard Shawl you said you thought it would be done by the weekend :)

This little tank for Sophie is just too darn cute! And you're right about showing her off!

amyschmamey said...

These pictures are so adorable! :) And that tank is adorable too.

nadine paduart said...

i miss making tiny garments, although mine was a boy, and clothes for boys... were far less imaginative... nice top!

Beck said...

Just beautiful xo

Maleny Mumma said...

Way too cute!!

Tamara said...

Oh I love it...don't you love little knits...instant gratification;0 xt

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

This is just gorgeous - makes me wish I could knit!!

Liesl said...

That is so sweet! And pretty. I want one in a grown up size! :)

Kate said...

That is just divine Amanda!
Hope you are having a great weekend. X

Tammy said...

So Cute Amanda! nice knitting too ; )

dillpickle said...

It's lovely! And the colour's fabulous, too :-)

Photography said...

Beautiful! Just joined your blogs :-)