5.07.2010

A little travel WIP bag....

Can you believe I didn't have one until now?
Truth is I really didn't need one when we were back in Louisiana because I didn't go anywhere. Or more importantly there was nowhere to go. Now that we are in California and I have plenty of family and friends to visit I need something to help transport my little projects along.
Last weekend I brought my latest "slow going" project with me to my sister's and it just sat here and there waiting to get destroyed. So instead of stressing  about it this weekend. I decided to do something :)..

And this is what I came up with! Guess my project bag is really one itself huh? I used a bunch of heavy duty too rough for your skin wool and crocheted this number...Thinking about maybe lining it and will definitely be addind a better handle strap, but we will see after the trial run to my sister's this weekend.
All ready to go!

Let me know if you like, I can write a quick pattern for it...It's super easy!

2 comments:

Fruitful Fusion said...

I have a wip bag BUT it's not crocheted!!! I'd love to make one like this. Is it quick to make up? I'd love a pattern :P

Kylie said...

It looks great, well done. And hands up for the pattern too!