4.27.2010

Precious in pink.....

 A big slobbery kiss for you?
I found this hat on Ravelry and LOVED it. The pattern is for adults but there are a few mods  for little ones. If you don't have ravelry and want to make one you can find the "smaller version"  HERE.

I absolutely love the way it turned out, and if I didn't have such a busy life I would have finished it a lot quicker. So it took me roughly 4 days so not too bad but definitely quite a bit longer then my crochet counterparts :). I will definitely revisit this one for the 3yr old.  


8 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

She is just the cutest little thing!! It's a wonder you have time for anything other than adoring her...You've done a gorgeous job on the beanie I love it...

Emily said...

That is the cutest hat in the whole world!

Cotton Kiwi said...

Oh that is just too cute! I love the hat and the baby is just adorable.

Chicken Willow said...

Such a cute hat...and baby!!

Miss Muggins said...

What a little sweetie. She looks adorable in her pink hat.

Cole said...

How stinking adorable is she?? I can't get enough! And look at that hat, great job mama!

Christina Lowry said...

So cute! Great pics too. :)

Kylie said...

Great photos, I made this one last year and loved it on my little man.