8.19.2009

A father's birthday...

Sunday is my dad's birthday....The man is impossible to shop for, every year me and my sister brainstorm of something to get him that he will use or will be atleast set out somewhere and not stuffed in a closet lol...

I ended up getting a good deal on a really nice shirt here on base something he would totally wear so that made me happy but I wanted to add something more personal and what is more personal then handmade..:) Since I had to mail it out ASAP it had to be something quick but necessary...

Hot pads!!! He lives alone so he doesn't make huge meals but I figure they will come in handy for the single pot meals or just pulled out of the microwave ones...



So I whipped up a few of these, they have a loop on the back so he can hang them up and give his dull white kitchen some color to boot...

No comments: