8.20.2009

Crochet Neck Warmer...Cowl whatever...

I have been branching out on my own a lot lately not wanting to follow patterns "if it isn't already obvious" haha...I was experimenting with a stitch pattern and ended up going through a skein of yarn. I thought wow this would be a great neck warmer...A strategically positioned button later and here it is....



If I wasn't typing one handed trying to appease Shay with his addiction to holding my hand "which I love most of the time" I would totally write up the pattern. But it will have to come later..hopefully tomorrow. I really feel I should contribute to the land of tutorials...So stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. neck warmer fleece