6.10.2009

If you could see...

My bank statement....Other then bills we have spent almost every dollar of our paycheck on FOOD!!!! Summer time is killing me, the kids are eating us out of house and home.lol.

I knew as they got older it would get this way but WOW...I am not ready for it..
Some days I wish I could turn a blind eye to the "healthy" factor and just buy a ton of cheap empty calorie food but I know better. So the fruits, veggies, cheese, whole grains etc...are adding up on us and fast...

2 more months just 2 more months!!! I think I am just more dissapointed because we are not able to afford to get out of the house and enjoy the summer like we should be doing. Hopefully we will be able to squeeze in a few weekend trips or something. Mom needs to get out of the house :P

No comments: