5.14.2009

What's a going on?

My back is feeling better, Thank God! I have been walking alot on the treadmill to "reset" it, that has helped alot. The weather is turning hot and humid very quick and I am so not looking forward to it. I am not a big fan of Louisiana in the least. And if Scott wasn't in a decent spot right now I would be begging to get out of here ASAP but I will shush, for now :P

The A's are doing good in Baseball/Softball, but I am ready for it to come to an end. The 4/5 games a week and 5/6 practices a week "in all" is really wearing on us. Tonight Scott will be in Leesville with Ayden and I will be here on base with Alexis and Andrew, 2 games and one practice. Fun times...Yesterday Scott worked late so I was driving back and forth between practices cause of course they can't all be at the same field or the same time..In face it's the exact opposite lol...

We are still debating taking block leave next month..considering we can't really afford it but, Scott's grandpa has lung cancer and we just got an email from his grandma that at this point they are just going to try to keep in as comfortable as possible due to too many tumors on his lungs to treat. And of course his mom is still a few months shy of being placed on the liver transplant list for her cirrhosis so any time spent with her would be nice. But I would be lying if I didn't say I would rather go home to C.A and see my family...So I don't know just one more thing to stress about I suppose.

I really need to get back into being "me"....Somebody come smack me out of this lazy state :P

No comments: