4.10.2009

A vent

I am really overwhelmed with my family right now..I love them and it has turned into my life's mission not to hold a grudge and be in harmony with them no matter what they throw at me. But this week is sure pushing my limits...

As I have mentioned my Mom sister her boyfriend my brother 3 dogs and a bird are here visiting..They were suppose to be gone yesterday but my moms master at cylinder on her Denali went out as they are driving away..

So being that we are in the middle of nowhere LA she is going to be stuck here til next Monday..I don't mind my mom being here but the issue I am having this trip is my siblings...My Ipod has decided to get up and walk away...and so has a video game of Andrew's. I am so ticked off and tired of constantly being on the lookout of my stuff it's ridiculous. It shouldn't be this way...

On top of that these kids are 10x time more of a mess then my own kids...They have stuff sitting all over the house and lay around in the living room with the TV on all day and blankets and pillows everywhere...I want my house back...

My mom has tried to help keep things clean but it's an uphill battle and I have pretty much given up until they leave on Monday..

So while it should be nice to have family with us on Easter it is turning into quite a stressful week instead...

YAY ME!!!

No comments: