4.10.2009

Could it be

Scott is going to the board....What are you for real?????? 3 years as an E4 and they are finally sending him... I can't even begin to tell you how surprised I am, this promotion is so overdue it's not even funny...But I am so glad it is finally going to happen...

So here's the lowdown..He has 2 weeks to study 300 pages. I am so not envious of that at all..Poor guy with the family being here he is locked in our room trying to study and then on top of that the last week before going to the board me and Shay are going to be in New York...I told him I would cancel and stay home to help with the kids but of course he said no. So I am just gonna cross my fingers and pray he retrains all that he can an pass the board..We really need this!!

So if you get a second or two send a quick prayer out for Scott ...That would be awesome :)

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Wooohooo! We'll be praying! Let us know how it goes!