2.01.2009

Questions for today

Sunday Stealing

1) What was your dream growing up? To play softball in the olympics

2) What talent do you wish you had? To be able to sing.(good)

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? hmmm. black velvet

4) What was the last book you read? dead until dark, charlaine harris

5) Worst Habit? procrastinating

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? I did that once to a coworker and he ended up stealing from me so probably no unless I really knew you.

7) What is your favorite sport? Softball...(too easy)

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Probably nothing lol.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Nothing. Alot of bad things have happened but I believe they are for a purpose and I have grown alot from those things so I don't consider them that bad.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I have been overdue by atleast a week on all my pregnacies...BLAH

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I probably wouldn't answer :P

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Stretch marks????? BUH BYE!!!

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I would have to say conscience.

14) Ever been arrested? NOPE

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? I would put half in savings and go crazy with the other half, New treadmill, tons of photography stuff etc. Aghh it's nice not to be in debt :)

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Hang out with my family, be crafty or waste it online :P

17) Biggest pet peeve? gosh I don't know, I would have to say just Clueless people in general.

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Currently??? Content

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? of course.

20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh? don't even have a preference on this one :P

2 comments:

BELLE said...

Oh...I am with you on the stretch marks!

My daughter, after having 2 children, doesn't have any....Not even 1....I guess, or, I've heard it said that blondes don't get stretch marks....Must be true because all of my blonde cousins don't have any either....

Lisa G said...

Loved your answers :)