2.03.2009

A great idea

Don't ask me why I didn't think about this before, epsecially since it would have been perfect while Scott was away. I guess I just like to do things the hard way.

The other day we were at Circuit City, the few that our semi local here are going out of business. So of course we had to check them out, As I was wandering around looking at what they had. I saw the walkie talkies......LightBulb.......Get 4 one for each of the A's and one to stay home. So when they go out and play all I have to do is pick it up and call them. No more driving around trying to find them when we are leaving or sending the one kid who happens to be home running out to get the others.

And let me say they work great. Not to mention the kids are not bothered by them at all and actually prefer them. I don't even have to remind them to put them on when they leave the house. Whoohoo it makes like so much easier.

Still kicking myself for not thinking of this before..lol..

No comments: