1.30.2009

I'm a lefty

I had a shirt once. It said, "If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body then lefties are always in their right mind". I loved it, why? Because I am a lefty obviously and growing up as such is a huge PIA so any little grasp of greatness from being a lefty I could garner I held onto.

As an adult I rarely run across things that bother me or hinder my life being "wrong-handed" but as a child, there were many. And being different from the norm is always a challenge regardless of what that difference might be in those school age years.

I found a little website that determines your which side of your brain dominates and just for kicks tried it out..Turns out I am still right brained..lol..

Don't you wish your brain was "right" like mine ..Don't ya!! :P

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (60%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (48%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com