1.22.2009

Getting ready for Leave

Scott will be starting his leave soon. We definitely plan on doing some traveling.Hopefully we will squeeze in a few days down in New Orleans before the craziness of Mardi Gras begins. I look forward to going and getting some great pictures of the area.

We also will be visiting Scott's mom in Oklahoma. She is very sick and probably won't be around much longer so although it won't be an overall happy visit. I know we will have a good time. She has plans for us to go horseback riding, which me and hte kids have never done. So that will be awesome! And we will be making a trip to his dad's about an hour north of where is mom lives. He has only seen Shay once when he was 2 months old so I am excited for grandpa to get some quality time in with the Shay man.

I really do enjoy family time so it doesn't bother me one bit to spend Scott's leave with them. The drive to get there on the other hand sucks :P. But I know they will be treasured memories for us all and that's what matters most. So roadtrip it is!!

No comments: