12.28.2008

Sunday's Questions

Sunday Stealing

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: I would have to say Sex and the City

2. Name a show you can't miss: My new favorite show True Blood

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: I don't know Ryan Reynolds

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Tom Cruise

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Family Guy, "Mum mum mum mum mummy mummy mummy mummy Lois........ Hi" - Stewie

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Nash Bridges

7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Thanks to my kids I would have to say Hannah Montana...

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: again True Blood

9. Name a TV series you own: Sex and the City

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Hmm Dane Cook???

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I dont think I have a favorite episode

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: Supernatural

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Pushing Daisies, loved the concept but it was just to weird

14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Ghost Whisperer

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Eat?? I am lucky if I get to sit down and watch it

16. How often do you watch TV? At night usually off and on in between chores and dealing with kids. I really need a tivo :P
17. What's the last TV show you watched? House

18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? Comedy, Paranormal, Drama

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? 90210 the original series of course

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? BattleStar Galactica, Hubby loves it ..blah

21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? Flipping Out

22. What TV show scared you the most? The Ghost Hunters

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Family Guy is a good one

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I completely agree with you on Pushing Daisies. I wanted to like it, but it was too difficult to get into. (Thanks for visiting my Sunday Stealing.)

Improbable Joe said...

I forgot Family Guy... VICTORY IS MINE!