12.02.2008

Crazy times

Oh where do I begin........

The kids are back in school...YAY!!! Let's see, I finally got started on my Christmas shopping thank goodness for Amazon and free shipping! I also got Shay in for his check-up finally. He is way behind on shots which is planned on my part but I knew it was time he get them. Poor guy had to get 4 and the lady took forever to give them to him so he was in alot of pain for a few minutes..:( But the good thing is he had absolutely no side effects not even a slight fever. The boy hasn't missed a step..That just confirms that waiting a little longer on shots is always a good thing.

I am so excited this is my last month alone without the hubby they are coming home early for sure and that just makes me want to get up and dance :) And he is going to be there long enough to qualify for the extra money for passing the year mark so Woot Woot!!! since we won't be getting taxes back this year this will help offset that.

Oh and we have a renegade hamster on the loose..lol Dang robo hamster got out and last night at 4 am as I lay in my bed not able to sleep I hear a noise under me...Sure enough it was my son's hamster..But by the time I went to get a bowl to try and trap him in he was gone..So I will probably be up tonight listening for him again lol...

I started my walks again today..I am determined to lose 10lbs before Scott gets home... On base we have a track that's just over 2 miles around the golf course that me and Shay walk often. But with Scott being home on leave and then the crappy weather to follow I haven't been in over a month so YAY for getting off my butt and going again. It's nice to breathe in fresh air even if it is COLD...brrrr....I plan on going to the gym again too 3x a week as well as eating only fruits and veggie's all day until dinner...

My fridge is packed with produce I LOVE IT!!! And I love that my kids love it but OH man can they do some damage with the fruit...If I don't keep an eye on them they'll eat 50 bucks worth in a day or two...Stinkers... It's way better then junk food which I buy only on occasion so I won't complain but man junk food is so much cheaper lol...

Anywho..I have got to make a few washcloths tonight...I tried to make the coasters this morning but dang things were giving me heck so I am going to come back to those...

I've got so much to do...can you tell I am all over the place....Pardon my Chaos :P

No comments: