12.05.2008

Hunt over...

I found him..Or should I say he found me..Ayden's little robo hamster decided to join me in the bathroom lastnight lol..I was sitting there and suddenly I see something run across the ground, my first reaction was to jump but then I remembered what it was..haha

So now he is safe and sound (not that he wants to be) in his little home.

I have been so busy this week trying to catch up with cleaning. Which by they way is still not going so good. I don't know how they manage to make a mess of the house every night after school. I mean with 4 kids it's always constant dishes and laundry and if I don't vacuum atleast twice a day forget it..lol Let's not even go there with the bathroom and their rooms..BLAH..I just need a break I guess it's starting to feel like groundhog day except for the fact that there are different shows on t.v at night lol.. But really I can't wait for December to be over...All this normal chaos added with Holiday chaos is gonna kill me..

But on the healthy eating side of things I'd say it's going pretty well..I basically eat fruits and veggies all day and then make a decent dinner so that combined with working out I am already starting to feel better....Today is my 2 1/2 mile walk day around the golf course and tomorrow is my running on the treadmill 2 1/2 miles then the third day is a P90x workout. Which I did yesterday and OUCH I am so sore...I love it though it's a complete challenge without exhausting you to the point of being out of breath. If you love a challenge it's the way to go.

I picked up a Clean Eating magazine to the other day..LOVE IT...they have a few recipes that I can't wait to try..and the over all info in there is pretty awesome...You should pick it up one of these days..Good stuff!! http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/minisite/ce_index.htm

No comments: