12.15.2008

Lots of Boxes

So I have been doing my shopping online this year through Amazon...And wow I have a ton of boxes stashed around the house...I hope I don't forget to pull some out of the dark corners when it comes time to wrap them ..lol..

I really like that I can pretty much put them in a closet or even somewhere relatively in sight and the kids don't really pay much attention to them not to mention they are taped up so if they even started to get sneaky I would be able to tell..So much easier then having see through store bags stashed around the house...

I am a bit bummed that I didn't really get to get out and shop but considering we only have a Wal-Mart around here I am not missing out on much I suppose...

the kids will be having a great Christmas so that's all that matters...

No comments: