12.10.2008

At that Age......

I am officially at that age where you enjoy people assuming you are younger then you are. lol.

I always get that off handed comment here and there that I look to young to have 4 kids..And then when they hear that my oldest is 12...You should see the wheels start turning :P....Mostly people don't try to guess my age but every now and they throw it out there and it's nice to hear that I look younger then I am...Since I am a few months from the big 3-0 ....

Yesterday while burning a little time before I picked Alexis up from school for her Dentist appt. I stopped by Mcdonalds to get some sweet tea and get Shay a little something to fill his tummy..

We sat inside and Shay immediately started staring at a couple sitting behind us...After a few minutes the questions begun...How old is he?? Is he your first..No wow you are a young Mama!!
then she said it..What are you 24,25 maybe??? AWWW I love it lol...

So is this why the denial of getting older begins because people assume you are younger you just adapt that younger age?? I mean next time I need to tell someone my age I can apparently get away with saying I am 25 and it will go over smoothly so in 5 years I'll say I am 30 not 35 ..HaHa...

I will say that turning thirty does not bother me one bit...I am so excited for the kids to be getting older and watching them turn into young adults I will admit knowing that I will have a 18yr old when I am 35 DOES scare me lol....But overall I am very comfortable with my age...:)

No comments: