10.01.2012

beat the heat tank

 Still waiting for the cool weather to kick in around here. So to beat the heat on our short walks to pick up the 5yr old from school I made a little tank top prototype. This looks very basic and very boring I know. I will say the exciting part is hidden though. Gotta figure out a cute stitch pattern and work out the kinks.

 If you have ever been interested in my pattern making process this is part of it. First I write up a quick sketch so technically this is step 2. Now it's back to fix shaping and get a little more creative. 











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its cute! Is the back racer back?
J.Mukweto

Sophie Grace said...

I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Please check link tiktok viewer to find top account on tiktok,