Layers in April

Some days you have to be creative.
 Whatever that means to you is exactly what makes art so amazing.
 For me I love to pick up a hook and see where it takes me. 
Sometimes it leads nowhere and sometimes it leads me here.
A little sleeveless sweater for layering. 
I plan to work a pattern up for this soon. 
Just trying to get through these last few weeks of the semester.


maria eugenia said...

me encanto!!!podrias gentilmente pasarnos el patrón?,si es que es posible,obviamente!!!.

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Amei conhecer o seu blog e achei lindo maravilhoso!!!Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!


Beijos Marie.

sweetpea family said...

Just adorable x

Siena said...

Ooooh, I love this! So cute! Would love a pattern.

Jane George said...

that is adorable x

Carmen said...

O yes we need your pattern!! Pleaseee

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

This is so cute!

Nichole D. Akao said...