4.25.2010

What I'm reading...

It doesn't happen often, but I do read.  From the first episode of True Blood I have been a fan. And after the first season ended I went searching for the books. After reading the first one in the series I decided yes it was good and I could read them all right now. But decided I wanted to reserve the month before the season started for the novels.

So I patiently waited for the next season to come around and enjoyed the 2nd book just prior to the show starting. I should state that my hubby hates how far the show strays from the books (yes he has read them all and loves to taunt me with info that may or may not be relevant.) but I rather enjoy it. Because of course it still has many similarities but not too many that reading and watching are identical or one is worthless if you do the other ya know? So to me reading the book for that season just before it starts is almost keeping me from going insane when they throw those cliffhangers at you. And at the same time you are still waiting to see what's new  in Sookie's life that isn't in the book...

So as patient as I have been I can't hold out any longer. Why don't I just read them all you say?? Because then what would I use to hold me over that last month while I wait for the new season to start?  And now that Project Runway is over and I can breathe because Seth Aaron won and not Mila thank goodness (anyone else with me on that)??..It's time for all things True Blood..

And yes I know the new book will be here shortly and even worse my hubby will buy it and leave it sitting on the shelf with the others and they will glare at me like crazy. But they will have to wait I say !!! :)

2 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Enjoy! I Love to curl up at bedtime with a good book (when I'm not too tired to read)...

Unknown said...

I completely agree about Project Runway! I definitely didn't want Mila to win. I didn't like her personality. I like Seth Aaron and his designs. A part of me wanted Jonathan to get further. My sister is friends with him and helped him apply for season 6. I thought he was pretty good as well.