4.30.2010

Reminiscing

Around this time last year my sister and I were visiting NYC. I miss it terribly and find myself daydreaming about it often. My mother's side is from New York and I do believe the strong pull I have to live there one day is because of those roots. The older I get the stronger it  becomes.



And then I look at these pictures, I remember what beauty the city has to offer and I fall even harder.




Yes it's crazy and jam packed with buildings but even in the midst of all that there is still the most beautiful plant life. It stands out in the concrete jungle with the most eye catching vibrance...


I can't wait to go back.......




1 comment:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Those pictures are great, I hope you do get back there soon. I love your new header, great caravan!