4.21.2010

My Creative Space....

I was hoping to finish my dress but it just wasn't possible. The littles each had a dr. appt  and of course on seperate days and then it was Shay's 3rd birthday last weekend  so we went into town to throw a little party for him so the family didn't have to travel several hours to be at our house. As always the "day of errands"  that pops up atleast once a week...

I did finish up a little beanie for Sophie, the wind here is insane and her hats are getting a lot of use she just really needed on thicker then the crochet hats so I knit one up...


And even more exciting I am officially a Ravelry designer...I added both my slouchy beanie patterns and they are now  part of the world that is ravelry ...Go me...

If you have Ravelry you can see for yourself....Here and  Here

Don't forget to hop on over to Kirsty's an play along :)

15 comments:

74 Lime Lane said...

sounds busy! Congrats on the ravelry additions ~ how exciting.

Neen said...

Your hat is lovely and that is good news about ravelry.

michelle said...

exactly-go you! well done. love the beanie

Cathie said...

go you!!! wonderful Amanda, well done.

belinda marshall said...

congrats for getting this organised with all that you have on your plate!
the beanie is very cute :)
{sorry for not making it over last week . . .}

teddybearswednesday said...

Exciting stuff about Ravelry well done! Beanie is super cute.

mel @ loved handmade said...

That is one very sweet little beanie!

Sally said...

Great stuff. Loving that beanie. The colours are so sweet. Lovely. Really really lovely.

Deece said...

What a cute hat. Your picture is a fun illusion of sorts - it looked like a finger puppet at first glance.

Unknown said...

The hat is gorgeous.
Not sure what Raverly is, but it sounds exciting, so well done! :)

Ooty said...

Congrats on the ravelry good news =)

Kate said...

How exciting! Loving that baby beanie. Don't forget one day when you've got time (ha!) I'd love a copy of your poncho pattern. X

Tania said...

One day, I will do my damndest to hop on over to Ravelry and get to grips with the beast that it is. Right after someone grants me an extra couple of daylight hours...

Unknown said...

Cute! Congrats on ravelry- lots of fun! xo m.

Snooze said...

woo hoo ... well done you. your stuff is gorgeous.

My Creative Space