1.10.2010

Needed a night out....

Yep I actually got out of the house for an evening. Since there isn't much around these parts it doesn't happen often but I was going a bit stir crazy and Ayden requested Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday dinner which is an hour away so it had to wait til the weekend.

Anywho...I didn't do much but walk around and snap a few cell phone pictures and videos of the little man playing games...But my proudest moment has to be this one....




Look at him, playing skeeball...It makes mommy soooo proud....I am a skeeball addict, and since I obviously couldn't join along tonight (yes I did try haha). Shay was more then happy to take my place and demand to play over and over. That's my boy!!! It was his first time playing and it definitely won't be his last...:)


A few others he enjoyed!!!



Of course the other 3 were nowhere to be found, go figure...
All in all it was a nice distraction, now I get to sit here and deal with pains of being 40weeks preggo..BLAH

No comments: