1.05.2010

Lord grant me patience...


Yes I am still sitting here,  VERY pregnant and not happy about it. As I have briefly mentioned before this is what my body does so I should not be surprised but being #5 I was hoping to catch a little slack, apparently not....

It's so hard to get the comments constantly...(oh you should go any day, your so ready, #5 this is no biggie for you.) And of course a glutton for punishment I nose around mommy forums with the same due date month and find several mommies having babies weeks before they are due and it being their first ones...GRRRR

My cervix is not my friend. She refuses to give up the goods holding in these bundles of joy all to herself for as long as the dr.'s let her. All of my kids have been "overdue", I know I still have a few days left before this one is technically late. But given this due date is based on my LMP and I know I O'd  early not to mention she has measured a week early consistently since the beginning she is now officially late in my mind.

My history: A week late and induced with my first, my second which happens to be my only natural progression into labor was 12 days late. She was beyond ready to come out, her face was so bruised from sitting in my pelvis for so long and my placenta had calcium deposits on it. My third 8 days late random contractions led me to L&D I sat for a day and finally a midwife came in broke my water what do you know he was born an hour later. #4 11 days late induced because of low fluids he was beyond ready too, thankfully not bruised but more of a bruiser haha...9lbs 10oz's.

So here I sit, getting ready to move on the 25th and waiting for a baby to come NOW so that I am not completely in recovery mode or burning travel days sitting here waiting til an appropriate time to travel with a newborn. Also praying that my dr. won't stick strongly to the 42 week induction plan because not only would that throw everything off travel wise I am pretty sure it would be dangerous for baby because well she would really be 43 weeks IMO...

So I guess I am asking for more action then patience at this point but you get my drift....My next appt is Thursday here's hoping for a good report.....

And I don't want to count out going into labor naturally..I would absolutely love for this to happen!!!!

4 comments:

Jeana Marie said...

oh you poor soul! Can you make yourself cry for the doctor? Would it help? My second was quite late...my parents had travelled all the way to Australia to see her - we were sure she was going to refuse to make an appearance but she finally came just a day and a half before they had to leave.

I hope your little one comes soon!
xo,
Jeana

ps - beautiful belly :)

Michelle said...

Oh I feel so bad for you! I think you are being a real trooper - perhaps it's time to do what Jeana Marie suggests and go and have a little tantrum in the doctor's rooms!

Just as well you're not in the middle of summer thoguh - I couldn't imagine being heavily pregnant in the middle of a heat wave.

MooBear Designs said...

Sending lots and lots of positive energy juice you and little bubby's way!! Bubby #5 COME ON DOWN!!!

You are carrying so low.. i know you have heard it but I never realised how low i was till I saw a photo of my belly taken the day before i gave birth... here's hoping hey!!??

xo Steph

Cathie said...

hugs lovely, you are doing fabulously ♥