12.08.2009

Oh the Ooey gooeyness!!

Not sure what has gotten into me lately. I have surely been struck with the baking bug, and I think my family likes it that way. Last night I decided to find the best brownie recipe, and oh did I ever.

I don't even know how to describe these things. Except that you will want to eat them for breakfast they are so goooood..:) "No I didn't....ok maybe a bite "

Look at this simple unsuspecting brownie...Not much for shape I tell ya, but she makes up for it in taste..Just watch......


Oh yeah baby, what did I tell ya, Ooey Gooey...


And the money shot!!!!



Wanna make some????

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows



Directions
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Grease an 8 inch square pan or line with foil.
3 In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa is dissolved.
4 Add sugar and mix well.
5 Add eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
6 Stir in vanilla, flour and salt until you no longer see any flour (do not overmix).
7 Fold in Marshmallows
8 Spread in pan and bake for approximately 28 minutes.
9 DO NOT OVER-BAKE -- The marshmallows will make you think they are not done. The batter is cooked but the gooeyness will remain because of all those yummy marshmallows...
10 Cool completely before cutting into squares HAHA, did I say squares??? I mean big globs of messy stickyness....

2 comments:

becclebee said...

i could so eat these for breakfast! they look amazing...

Unknown said...

Those are the yummiest gooiest brownies i have ever seen! Definitely bookmarking that recipe! xo m.