12.14.2009

Checking in....

It's crazy town around here, but I'm still breathing. That's what's important right??

Any who...36 weeks today and just got home from my appointment, of course nothing fancy still measuring a week ahead and baby's heart rate was good. I guess due to the holidays I will be waiting another 2 weeks for my next check-up which upsets me because my Blood Pressure was a little high, for my taste anyways. 116/97 could be worse but that's what closer appointments at this stage are for right?? To monitor this type of stuff.

And to top it all off I get to be graced by the lovely "horrid" Dr. Simmons that I can't stand. Because she is basically the only one available til next month..I am DREADING it. Maybe this little girl will decide to come early so I don't have to see that Dr. again. I know for one I will get a tongue lashing for not getting the H1N1 shot that they offered me the other day. And with the rate of my swelling I am bound to have another 5lbs for her to gripe about..BLAH...

Anyways enough whining...Here is a belly pic from today...Safe to say she is running out of room, right??

4 comments:

Cathie said...

oh wow, I know you sound a little stressed & probably a tad over it, but you do look fabulous & pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, so enjoy the last few weeks.
all the best Amanda ♥

mel @ loved handmade said...

Fantastic! Not long now...enjoy it!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Wow! Nice and low and out lol! Don't forget to take a picture of all of you, face included Miss Amanda. Oh it's all so soon!! Thinking of you, all the best xoxox

Unknown said...

Wow. Time is flying! Your belly is beautiful. Just remember to be as calm and collected as you can be for the holidays even though you'll be surrounded by screaming excited children, family, friends and good cheer. xox m.