1. I know most people don't like when the days are shorter but finding the good in it for me is that my older kiddos have to be home when the street lights are on so that means they are home way earlier then usual :)
2. Tomorrow Scott will officially reenlist to go to Fort Irwin....California here we come!!!!! (still keeping my fingers crossed it goes off without a hitch)
3. Absolutely without a doubt enjoying these cooler days. My skin is still trying to recoop from all that humidity..BLAH
4. I can't believe we have only 2 months til the new baby girl of the family arrives.
5. I have a custom order in the works in my Etsy!! Finished the hooded poncho today and will hopefully be shipping it out tomorrow :) YAY!!!
6. Me and the kiddos made homemade pizza last night using the breadmaker to make the dough it was so good. And I can't believe it has taken me this long to do that. It's definitely going to become a more regular meal around her.
7. Greatful nesting is kicking in right around the time I am going to need extra energy to start packing and cleaning this place up in prep for the move :)
8. Getting excited for Christmas I am amazed that it is already right around the corner.