10.11.2009

The Good Report

It hasn't been the perfect week but there was good :) That's what it's all about, right?




1.Shay and I actually got in some good park time..The weather has been wonderful most of the week..I think we are finally getting over the hot humid summer...

2. All the costumes for Halloween arrived and everyone is happy. Can't wait to take pictures!

3. Finally got Scott his own cell phone, he never wanted his own but since he basically stole mine everyday for work so he had no arguement..It's nice to have mine back :)

4. Almost done with the baby ripple...Sure I will be posting pics later :)

5. Cleaned out the cars yesterday....it's been a few months since we have done so and oh it showed :P

6. Finally had a Pumpkin Pie blizzard at Dairy Queen...Shhh don't tell the kids..:P

7. A week and a day away from the 3rd Trimester 27 weeks tomorrow...I need to get another belly pic I suppose...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hooray for all that good stuff

Tania said...

You're right. I'm pretty happy about the good bits amongst the non-perfect. Now realise i am living in the wrong country. Am fairly sure that whatever a Pumpkin Pie blizzard is, it's my calling.