9.20.2009

Sunday Stealing...



Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? definetly eat :)

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? I guess my mom more then my dad

29. How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes is a luxury for me, with kids I am lucky to even get one :P

30. Can you do the splits? haha, nope

31. What movie do you want to see right now? drawing a blank...

32. What did you do for New Year’s? Just hung out at home waiting those last few days to be over til hubby came home from deployment...

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? No not really

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yeah but I never use it..The Nikon is never far :)

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? lol hahaha..No

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? E

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? usually 6 or 7

38. Do you like Care Bears? Of course, CARE BEAR STARE!!!!

39. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn, Mr pibb

40. Do you know how to play poker? Yeah baby, I know how to win too :P

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes I do

42. What do you wear to sleep? whatever is comfy..

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? I don't really have a "hometown" SoCal was my home so yeah lots of big things happened I guess..

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3

45. Is your tongue pierced? Nope

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I barely get on that site...

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny of course.

48. Ever been to L.A.? Yes plenty of times...

49. Did you eat a cookie today? Sure didn't...

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No just plain old english will do.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I pay in the rare occasion that I actually download something.

52. Do you hate chocolate? Is that even possible??? :P

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Oh this one is too complicated to answer..I'll say "life" stuff...

54. Are you a gullible person? No too analytical for all that.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Nope I am bad by myself ;)

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? I would love to be a photo journalist, or an animal caretaker at a zoo

57. Are you easy to get along with? I think so...

58. What is your favorite time of day? Anytime I can sneak a few minutes to myself :)

No comments: