9.08.2009

He's so sweet....


So I have been griping about my expanding waistline, thighs, arms oh you get the point.....I am not a skinny minnie preggo momma by any means, and have a tendency to gain on average 50lbs with each pregnancy, thankfully with breastfeeding and lots of working out I can get it off but watching myself grow is never fun..

I digress.....As I was walking through the house complaining of my hugeness, Scott so sweet and endearing gives me a big hug and says..Baby your not fat your round......

Ok so maybe he was trying to make me feel better but he really emphasized the word ROUND...I do find humor in the fact that men love to stick their foot in their mouth so I got a good laugh out of it..But he's not kidding anyone and he knows it...

And I am pretty sure he knows it's not gonna shut me up so I wonder what he will come up with next week :P

I love you baby girl, I do!!!

1 comment:

tea with lucy said...

Mine's the same. I forgive him these foot in mouth episodes, 'cause I know he actually means well...