Crochet hat how-to pattern
You can make this hat in any size you want, super easy and pretty darn quickly too..
Hook size and yarn don't matter..Just make sure to have a measuring tape handy..
Baby - 3 to 6 months
Head Circumference: 14" - 17 "
Hat height= 6.5 - 7"
Decide what size you want to make then check out the crochet hat size chart..
1. Start with a chain measuring half the length of the head circumference that you are going for...I go for the bigger inch circumference (14" - 17") so in this hat circumference I made my chain a little over 8 inches...
2. Sc first row, chain 2 turn and HDC next row, chain 2 turn and DC 3rd row..."you are working back and forth"
3. Once you get to the DC row continue until you have almost doubled the height length...Then one row of HDC and final rown of SC.(6.5 - 7") total length should be close to 14 inches..
4. Flip it in half and sew the side seams up...I just use a slip stitch...You can use the seam side out or turn it inside out and use the other side...I flipped mine...
5. Lastly use the same yarn take 2 strands long enough to tie in a bow...Thread strands through each corner then tie together :)...There ya go!!!