8.16.2009

Sunday Stealing



Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? I don't have a "fave" Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt etc..lol

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? Plasma..darn men

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? I have tons as I am sure most do...The most current would be when Hubby came home from Iraq :)

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? Anything softball related...

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Who me??? I don't make mistakes

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Simple,Generous,Intuitive,Impatient

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? High:Getting to spend the summer at the beach in C.A..Low: would be Scott deployed of course.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? Drawing a blank..I am usually to quiet or shy to cause too much of an embarrassment toward myself.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I love broccoli :)

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Rainbow Brite..Just so I could bring her back...:P

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"I don't make mistakes" was the best answer I read today! :) Happy Sunday...

Becca said...

Good answer about Rainbow Brite..she was awesome!!