8.31.2009

Nervous.....

If you remember me posting about Shay's issues with his boy parts...Well last week he went in for an ultrasound and it did appear to be a Hydrocele other then the fact that it wasn't completely clear like a hydrocele usually appears..So honestly I have no clue what could have caused that if it is exactly that or otherwise...

Of course as usual the Tech didn't give nor did she appear to have a clue on any answers as to what it might be...So I have been patiently waiting for them to call back to review the results with me...

And wouldn't ya know I missed the call today by maybe 10mins..She waited til the end of the day and was already gone by the time I returned her call...Grrr so now I have been worried/racking my brain as to what else it could possibly be but hopefully tomorrow morning we will get some answers...

Praying it is still a simple Hydrocele even though it will more then likely still require drainage at first to test and then surgery..It's better then some of the scary "Google" stuff I happened upon in my search for answers...

I will update when I get more info of course..

No comments: