7.27.2009

A quiet house...

The A's are gone for 2 weeks...And I don't know what to do with myself..I don't have to clean every 10 minutes but Shay is all over me since he has no siblings to mess with. I guess he is just trying to make sure everything evens out :P...

As a full time mom you long for those moments of peace and quiet. The "alone" time. But when it comes it's impossible to enjoy. I worry about them of course and I wonder what they are doing and if they are enjoying themselves. I know it's good for them to get away and feel a little independent from mom. And yes it's nice to be able to sit back and not hear bickering or argueing all day but I miss those stinkers.

And of course now that I have more free time I find myself vegging on the couch trying to figure out what to do. BLAH...I want to do everything I can't or that it's hard to do while they are here but at the same time I just want to sit around and do nothing cause well that qualifies as one of the things I can't do while they are here lol...

We'll see how it goes...

No comments: