4.20.2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow me and Shay leave for New York!! I can't believe it's here already. I am nervous and excited and of course lovin' my sister for paying for our tickets. Go SIS!!!

We will be staying with our Great Uncle "who we adore" and just exploring the city for the week. I can't wait to see and do as much as we can. You can bet we will squeeze as much excitement into this trip that we can handle. And although I am nervous about carrying my camera around with me the whole time...I couldn't really justify not having it..There will be soooo many photo ops :)

I pray the flight and trip go smoothly with Shay, it will be his first plane ride and I so don't want to be that mom with the screaming child :P

And as usual I am such a procrastinator and haven't even started packing yet. Thank goodness I am low maintenance huh? :P I guess I should atleast start by washing some clothes and writing a list of "do not forget"

Oh and figuring out where the airport is might be helpful too...Flying out of houston which is a bit of a drive but if you know me..driving is my thing..Heck I would even drive to New York for this trip if I had to. But I don't know if it's because I like to drive or I just need to get away and do something for me "THAT BAD" lol..

Oh well I am off to stop procrastinating...I promise...

No comments: