3.31.2009

Here comes a crazy month

So I got to thinking, what does April have in store for us???

Safe to say it's jam packed.

For starters sometime next week probably monday or tuesday my mom will be here for 3 or 4 days. And not just my mom, my sister her boyfriend, my brother my moms 2 dogs and my sisters dog. Yeah it's going to be quite crowded...

Then the 8th is our Anniversary
Of course Easter on the 12th
Shay's 2nd birthday on the 18th
then can't forget spring break,
I am also planning a mini vacation courtesy of my sister to New York if all goes well and that is on the 21st...
Not to mention we still have baseball softball which is going to go from 5 days a week to 6 starting next week once the games start...

Agghhhh I have a feeling April is going to be such a blur but a good one because Scott will be here :P

No comments: