2.23.2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to work Scott goes...As much as I enjoyed him being home, I am excited to finally have some kind of a normal work schedule for him. While we were recruiting he worked 12 hr if not longer days 6 days a week and sometimes 7 for 2 years. Then immediately after that it was the deployment of course. So now he gets to go back to semi normal work hours except for the occasional staff duty or field time. Which I can handle...

I think after a month of being off "even though he won't admit it" he will enjoy going back to work and having a purpose each day. While knowing he gets to come home after he is done instead of bunking with 3 other guys in a tiny room.

And let's face it. It's so much easier to get things done around the house when you can't make excuses for being lazy cause he is home :P

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL frank just went back to work too and I feel the same way. I've been SOOOOOO lazy while he's been home. Time to get back to reality!