1.27.2009

Google Name Meme

Stole this from Renee's blog


Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Amanda needs to pee. (nice one)

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Amanda looks like any nerd in school. But she is actually really smart and cool.
(I guess I can live with this one :P)

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Amanda says, no to Chace. (well I hope so I am a happily married woman)

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Amanda a Hug'n'Kiss...(If I had a nickle for everytime I heard this)

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Amanda does travel..??? (Where exactly?)

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Amanda hates feet. (not really and especially not if they are little baby feet.)

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Amanda asks me if she is pretty. (you better say yes :P)

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search
Amanda likes to distract herself with silliness. (I can't argue it is a good distraction)

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Amanda eats pandas... (what???? I would never!!)

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Amanda wears the ampquotgirlish frock of yellowed voile with a blue silk sashampquot that she wore on the day she met her husband ( I don't even know what that is..lol..I was wearing jeans and a white American Eagle polo shirt. :P)

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Amanda was arrested for slashing Benjamin’s tires. (you can't prove it.)

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.
Amanda goes west...(Sweet...California here I come.)

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL These were good! Can I go to CA with you?!